Guests from Germany, Borussia Dortmund, played their first match at UTLC Cup and won CSKA with a score 4:2. The best player of the meeting was the Central midfielder Vincenzo Onofrietti.
Representatives of the German Embassy in Russia, the head of the Department of culture, Jan Kantorczyk and the Commissioner for sports events to the German Embassy, and captain of the football team of the Embassy Zizevskikh Nicholas rewarded to the young player.
“Today I saw a beautiful inspirational game. Guys, you have shown that football is not just a game. It’s a passion. I thank all the organizers of this wonderful tournament. Hope to see Borussia in the final,” Jan Kantorczyk wished the young German athletes.
The best player of this match Vincenzo Onofrietti told us about the first victory in the tournament.
– It was a difficult game. We had to search for options to beat CSKA. But when the opponents made mistakes, we had a chance to win.
– After the victory, are you ready to win the tournament?
– The first game is always very responsible. And after today’s victory, I can say that Borussia is set only to win.
– What are your first impressions of the tournament?
– I like UTLC Cup very much, it is well organized. And, of course, the opponents are very strong. But I am sure that Borussia will leave Moscow with the Cup Winners.